Our OMEGA 5-layer PERT (PE-RT / EVOH / PE-RT) pipes are the perfect solution for water-heated underfloor heating systems.
Main features of RTP's PE-RT \ EVOH \ PE-RT 5-ply pipe:
- No oxygen in the system! An EVOH layer in the middle completely prevents oxygen molecules from entering the system.
- There are no problems with abrasion of the anti-diffusion layer in the screed, during installation and transportation. Now the EVOH layer is protected by an extra outer layer!.
- Optimum price-performance ratio. As this type is a little more expensive than regular PERT tubes and much cheaper than PEX pipes!.
- Raw material used: Polyethylene of Raised Temperature resistance PERT type II.
- Anti-oxygen barrier: EVOH layer is made of Ethylene vinyl alcohol.
- Color: Purple.
- Wall thickness: 2.0 mm.
- Available diameters: 16mm and 20mm.
- Operating Category: 4th.
- Main uses: floor heating, cold water supply, hot water supply, and heating systems associated with boilers with moderate temperatures.
- Packing: 200m coils.
- Items in pricelist: 33641, 35147.
The recommended retail price of our Omega system pipes is included in the price list. You can request a price list at current prices at the link
For wholesale inquiries, payment and shipping questions, you can contact us at the following number (WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram).
+7 (926) 009 - 4952.