If there is already a water source solution, well or a centralized water supply, the next question after engineering equipment is PIPES!
The word hose plumbing is automatically excluded. Pipes only! And the best solution for cold water supply, proven over the years - is HDPE pipes! Inexpensive, durable and easy to disassemble and assemble.
Why High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Pipes
- You can install a water supply simply by burying it in the ground, it does not affect the pipes, it remains under warranty and will serve you for years.
- You can connect a complete irrigation system to these pipes, including drip irrigation.
- This type of pipe can be used for cold water supply inside the house as well.
However, for internal water supplies, polypropylene pipes (PPR ) will be the best choice, due to several advantages, most notably:
- Easy to install
- It can be installed without harming the interior finishes of the building.
- PPR pipes can be used not only for cold water connections, but also for hot water supply.
The ideal solution for the water supply of country houses and farms is the HDPE pipe system and pressure fittings from the "Gamma" system and the polypropylene (PPR) pipe and fittings from our "Alfa" system for internal water supply.